Children's Enrichment Center
CEC is a nonprofit cooperative preschool and parent participation (or equivalent fee) is required to help keep tuition costs as low as possible.
Parent participation Includes:
1) At least one parent from each household to attend all three (3) general meetings:
First Meeting - September: Sign Up For Committees.
Second Meeting - January: Enrollment For Coming Year.
Third Meeting - May: Election of Board of Directors
2) Participation in at least one school committee or serve as a Board Member (offered on a first-come, first-served basis at the first General Meeting)
Committee List: Housekeeping, Events, Fundraising, Class Parent and Handyman
Board Positions: President, Vice President, Secretary (PR/Marketing), Events Coordinator, Fundraising, Coordinator, Memory Book Coordinator
3) Help support our various fundraising events
4) Donate monthly supplies assigned by class. For example: Water, Snacks, and School Supplies.
As part of your registration, you are required to pay a $125 bond. All four requirements below must be met in order to receive a full refund of your bond payment.
1) Attend three general meetings
2) Participate on at least one committee (or pay equivalent fee)
3) Support fundraisers
4) Donate monthly supplies (or pay equivalent fee
Bottle or Pacifier Policy
Children are not permitted to drink from a bottle or use a pacifier during class.
Diapers are permitted in the 2 year old class. We would prefer that our 3 year old students be toilet trained. We understand that accidents may occur.
Due to insurance regulations, two staff members will be present while a child is being changed.
Tuition is due on the 1st of the month. No bill will be sent home. Any tuition payment received after the 10th of the month is subject to a $10.00 late fee.
*All GENERAL MEETINGS will be held at 7:30 pm at the Manse Barn unless notified otherwise.
*Parents are required to attend these meetings.